Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member Empty
PostSubject: ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member   ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am

Ingame name: ConnorSkateboard

Some infomation about you: I'm 15 years old and I got into building at a very young age by picking up the hammer and lodging a nail into some wood! I was sent here by commieCEO123 because Sitharol had the idea that at one point in the day all SMods, Ops, and Trusted Members would get on, so that we could attract more and more guests! I'm attending High School and I'm very friendly and helpful!

Why you want to get promoted?: I want to get promoted because I've noticed the little number of guest that join but still fill like griefing, I think I can overpower them with the new commands and build a happier environment! Also, with being the rank of Trusted I can be apart of Sitharol's idea of having all the SMods, Ops, and Trusted Members on at one time, this will attract more guests! I have noticed that only one or two Trusted Members actually gets on, well I can expand that number and do my job very well, seeing that I have already learned all my commands and can easily adapt to the new ones. I'm always on the server, I have just recently broken 50+ hours and I am on everyday, even if I do nothing.

What you can offer the server when you get promoted?: I can offer that everyday I will be on at least 2+ hours a day supporting and respecting the server! I will watch over all the guests making sure there not breaking the rules, carefully monitoring the whole sever, watching like a ninja because of my WoM! (World Of Minecraft). I can offer a lot of talking, I hate it when the servers not friendly talking, so I chat it up making it a more friendlier environment to everybody! I can also offer more and more creations, but most of all, helping out the guests build there creations. I don't know why but I love to be on patrol and also love to help people build stuff.

What is your Minecraft experience?: Well, I guess my experience is the 50+ hours on this server, I've built many creations such as the helping of the castle! I don't count all my creations so I would say, I've built numerous builds, all of them with the help of my friend Cuboid! I also played Beta a bit on my friends account, but I found this server and stuck with it, so far its my favorite server, and hopefully it will never die off! All of the members+ are very nice and I wouldn't want to lose them. So I'm going to continue to support this server as long as I continue playing Minecraft! I fully understand your answer and Have a great day to the following whom might read upon this post!

-Sincerely
ConnorSkateboard

Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member   ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 pm

If it were up to me, I would promote you Cool
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member   ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks Chopper, hope you get SMod bro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member   ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:55 am

im sorry to say but we are full on SMod rank......until commie resigns Sad

best regards

Yourface43 drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member   ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 am

I know afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member   ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ConnorSkateboard's application for Trusted Member
Page 1 of 1