Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Empty
PostSubject: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Ingame name: Crater_Maker

Some infomation about you: I'm a 15 year old girl from Texas. I love to cheer, play volleyball and softball, and of course, Minecraft! I'm an easy-going person that may get snappy at times. I love helping people with problems, social and educational. Some people refer to me as "The nicest person they've known", but I don't think I am.

Why you want to get promoted?: I want to be promoted because I feel I can help with the "small" griefing problems that occur now and then. Also, I hope to help out the guests that have been griefed by helping rebuild their structures. I hate to see guests overwhelmed by how badly a griefer can hit, and it tears my to see them leave because of that. So I wanna help with the griefing problem, and hope to see it stopped.

What you can offer the server when you get promoted?: I will be able to contain some of the griefing problem, stopping their harm to the server. I would also help rebuild guests structures that have been taken by the soulless griefers. I would also like to contribute some pixel art if wanted (But I'm still gonna build em'!).

What is your Minecraft experience?: I found out about Minecraft a month or two ago when a friend recommended it. I fell in love with it after I saw how much you could possibly build. I would say I have about two months of Minecraft experience (And hope for much, MUCH, more!)

Sincerely,
Crater_Maker/Amber I love you

Back to top Go down
rtwire

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Well I think you should get it! Very Happy
~Rtwire~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 am

You have have more of a chance than mine, so hope you get it, I'll just take notes. study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 am

XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 am

Crushed my dreams pale! Just kidding, but your in the big leagues now. Wink
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:22 pm

i to think you should get it........

best regards

Yourface43 drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Your Face she got it like 3 days ago! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member   Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crater_Maker's Application for Trusted Member
Page 1 of 1