Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!

Go down 
+3
ConnorSkateboard
zxmantisxz
Sypto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Empty
PostSubject: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:00 pm

I really miss you guys and I want to get the good old days back! I'm sorry for not explaning anything to you guys, I hope you can forgive me!
Some of you really meant something to me, and it saddens me that all we had together is, well, nearly gone. So i'm asking all of you for forgiveness!

And. Would you start playing again if I put the good old classic server online again?

I would also like to thank some of you and give you a little comment!

Creater_Maker(Amber): Heh! Amber I will start with you!! Maybe you pretty often seem to be in a bad mood(How I understand your attitude, sorry if I'm wrong). You are one-of-a-kind Amber, I've never met anyone like you! It took me quite a while to actually get a nice long chat with you, and you made smileys! God that made me smile when I saw the very first one you made! i'm so happy you ever decided to join my server...Our server! And it would sadden me if you never came back!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omniblast(Sebastian) and Slamakans(Alexander): Hah you two! I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me, even tho you haven't been online for ages! You are still a big part of the server! People on the server asked me countless of times why I never demoted you two, well guess they never knew how much work you did for me. And as stated above I really want the server back online and I would love if you joined!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CaLiKiD415209(Hailey): Ohhh Hailey when you first joined you were a quiet, shy, little girl! And look what you have grown into! A wonderful, open person! There is no such thing as negativity inside you! You are what every server needs, and I don't even know what it is you do?! It's just the way you are I guess! Smile You are such a nice person and I'd hate to not see you on the server.

I_ChoPPerZ_I(Alex): Damn Alex I miss the good old times on mumble, laughing for hours at some weird pixel art on the server, I miss it man, I miss it!! We spent countless of night playing terraria together, I will never forget it, it was such a good fun! Damn mate we need to get the mumble server back and get everyone on it so they can be part of all the fun we've had! I can't see the server going anywhere without you! I need you! We need you!!

Last but not least!

Sitharol(Renato): Mate... You blow my mind, you have no idea how much you have done for me, not just work on the server, but Renato... You have even changed me as of who I am, you are such an inspiring guy, and you have no clue how thankfull I am that we met! If you never joined the server, we woulden't be where we are now! On the edge of a new beginning! I can't thank you enough! You've been there for me when I needed help. You are like a brother to me, I really don't want to loose the contact with you, I really don't!

Everyone(My 2nd family): Guys/girls I can't explain how happy I am for meeting all of you! It has so far been the most enjoyble experiences I've ever had with people from around the world!
I feel like you are my 2nd family, yea it sounds weird! Some of you are older than me! Heck some of you are younger than me yet more mature than me, but you know what, I still feel like a father and as a father I can't live without seeing my children. I would love to always be albe to contact you guys!
I can't explain with letters how happy I am for meeting you! I'd soooo wish I was rich so I could buy all of you tickets to some place in USA so we could meet, then I would be able to thank all of you. I hope you get an idea how much you mean to me!

Sypto(Timm) *blush* =)
Back to top Go down
zxmantisxz

zxmantisxz

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:24 am

Do you know how happy it would make me to have the old server back up? It'd be awesome!!! I've been hanging out with Sith on that World Of Sikkim server, but I haven't seen any of you guys in a good while, please bring the server back up!
Back to top Go down
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:00 am

All I have to say is --> cheers Yes! I would love it if I was allowed to attend the server with ya'll! Sypto, you're the best!
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:43 pm

cheers Its AWESOMNESS to have you back m8! Thanks for the post and I wondered where you went. The server isnt the same without you. It would be awesome to get the server up and running! It's always been fun and sociable to hang with you Sypto. And I mean the same with you guys too. I will even come off beta to be with the server. We can build back up to what we used to be.

As for Connor. I am willing to give him another shot at the server, he has always been dedicated and look at him, he hasn't even quit the forums despite being banned.

I have learnt a lot from many different servers and they aren't the same as ours. Forgiveness is all yours Sypto

Sorry to all of you. I hadn't kept the backup server on-line because... it's not the same without you all. Not many of us were on-line most of the time, and I was overloaded with guests. I needed more people I could trust to run the server. It's mostly college as well. My course was cancelled for certain reasons so college isn't a matter for me any more.

I'll check on this post tomorrow for the verdict. (4pm). If not, I will retun the next hour, and after that and so on...

You may all think "Chopz is crazy about this" but you know what? I knew there was still an ember in the fire!

La Familia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:12 am

I'm on right now!!! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
zxmantisxz

zxmantisxz

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:18 am

Though Sypto isn't even on?
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:51 am

I'll be on in an hour from now Smile
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 am

aww thanks sypto. and yeah ill be on if you bring the classic back on forshure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 am

Wow, I went on the server today it's full of players but none of them are english :S
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:00 am

sorry i haven't been on i was playing LoL and before i knew it it was November XD and sypto good to have you back i thought you were gone and now i feel like exploding bom and your right sypto sitharol you saved me if it weren't for him hell i have no clue where i would be

(btw i told you commie you little nerd!)
Back to top Go down
PsychoRobot

PsychoRobot

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 am

Well..well.well..the Classic Server I loved and loved. I was on everyday as long as I could...
If it was back up I would still go on everyday but not all day because I have another server that I help with.
Yet this classic server rules over any other server i play, because this is where I met wonderful people and
wish I could see them again.
I absolutely loved this server and hope to see it as a Glorious server once more.
Also If anyone is mad at me for any reason I am sorry.

-PsychoRobot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!   Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well. Saying it as it is. I fucking miss you guys!
Page 1 of 1