Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server World Project!

Go down 
+7
PsychoRobot
rtwire
yourface43
I ChoPPerZ I
CreeperBehindYou
Sypto
Sitharol
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sitharol

Sitharol

Server World Project! Empty
PostSubject: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 pm

World name "Severproject"

I was able to finally talk to Sypto and he agreed to let us have a server project. Upon his request we are going to build a fortress. This is gonna be composed of a castle and a nearby village. I have come up with a list of builds that are essetial to a fortress. I know this is greedy by i will take it upon myself to create the shape of the castle itself.

One request that was made by sypto, is that everything build has to be symetric. What this mean is that everything has to be even out. The only expection would be for the fortress walls.

Below is a list of builds that must be included for this world. I would suggest that you pick a build and stick to it. If you pick to build a farm them see it threw dont half ass it. Builds must be detailed and easy going on the eye. Since its a Forest like terrain, please use wood and planks as your building materails. You may use others just take the terrain into account.

P.s use your terrain dont just cut down tree and clear out sections or flatten areas. This will only add to the beauty of the build.

Feel free to add more to this list. This was just a quick list

Castle

- Courtyards
- Training Grounds
- Rooms
- Dinning hall
- Ball room
- War room
- Stable
- Barracks [50%'
- Dungeon
- Hanging/ beheading area

Village

- Cottages
- Town square
- Church [50%]
- grave yard
- Theater
- Stable
- Farms - (CJPizza,) [50%] Need more
- Jail - (connorskateboard,

Remember If you pick a build see it threw...lets make this a awesome project! I know that not all them members are signed up in the forum. Please guide them here so that they can see the news and updates on this build. Please reply with the secetion you have chossen. Sypto and I will over see this build. We will assign project mangers as we see who really is building and shows most interst. Please remember detail detail....not only on the inside but the outside as well.

dont be stingy with the size the build. median to large is acceptable. its a big map!

Last edited by Sitharol on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Put me on mage tower!!! affraid !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Pub! Also Jail If I can have 2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Oh by the way. I swear if I see a box house or any kind of box looking thing.... Words can't describe the pain I will bring to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm

What do you mean by box house, as in a house in the shape of a box. If so, I wont build that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CreeperBehindYou

CreeperBehindYou

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey, I'm up for the win(d)mill! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Village manager needed!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:35 pm

I started on the castle wall build, but I found out that trying to juggle the castle and the village areas at the same time is hard. If someone is intersted in planning/managing the village area please let me know. There are two members that have already built a wind mill and a pub. I have not had time to look at them dude to the building of the castle wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am

i call kings tomb!!! btw, does it have to be multi room?
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: 64   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 am

Its anything goes as long you built it, but i need to come up with the castel design first one the outside shape is ready you all can have a hack at the castle builds
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 am

Great! I will get started on the town square!

Never mind, my comp is too slow for this work Neutral

Last edited by I ChoPPerZ I on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 am

"teehee" torture chamber lol!
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 am

Done with mage tower so I will start building the temple!
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Update!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 pm

I am almost done with the castle frame. I tried my best to shape it in a cool looking manner. Castle is gonna need a lot of work....the wall needs a cat walk and the towers need to have starts that reach the top. Gabertron, Creeper, and Connor have started on the bridage and a light house. I think it looks good. Once the frame is done the mage tower will be place. I have a perfect spot for it. Thanks for everyones help!

P.S I am sorry that some of your comps cant handle the world. I didint know this was going to be an issue. Maybe we can get a smaller world and just copy what we have already
Back to top Go down
CreeperBehindYou

CreeperBehindYou

PostSubject: My Windmill   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 am

I have started a thread for the "Server Project" Builds, and i hope to see people posting their builds. Head over there to see my completed windmill! Cool
Back to top Go down
rtwire

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 am

I would like to be the Village Manager if that is ok with everbody. Smile
Back to top Go down
PsychoRobot

PsychoRobot

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 am

El Church! Ive built only 2 in my minecraft-life-time
lol

Nevermind! Too laggy for me. I build something easy...later.
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Could I take the beheading/hanging build please?
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
svenhier1234

PostSubject: castle project   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 am

i will build houses
Back to top Go down
cjpizza

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 am

i can do the farms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Update....   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 am

The toture chamber, kings tomb, phase 1 of castle, temple, mage towers and complete...

The light house, windmill, garrison, and the buildings in the village need inside work.

The second phase of the castle will start soon as soon as the village beings to take shape.

We are still missing a lot of builds...you can build at /j project there you can see some examples on the theme and style we are looking for.

We need more villager houses, a soilder station with jails, bakershop, and etc

The barracks also need a training ground and to be finished on the inside beds and armory and etc.

Please help up make this a reality...

Best regards,

Sitharol

P.S and who ever hacked me and changed my name from sitharol to Sitharolthe Fag...Kara always comes and bites you in the butt...
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Rtwire....Your Fired..Jk   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:21 am

rtwire wrote:
I would like to be the Village Manager if that is ok with everbody. Smile

I am just kidding, I am gonna help you out with the planning of the village. I am gonna try to manage both castle and village.
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: CHopper...   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:41 am

Chopper I know you already made the hanging booth....but i cant seem to fit it anywhere. I was wondering if you could redo it. I made a section for you front of the court/jail its name "
chop"
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Guys....   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 am

Please dont get mad if i make some modifications to your builds...its just that we are trying to follow a certain style and well there is not real set standard for it...If it looks wrong to us then we are gonna fix it. I know this is sorta jerk like but, Sypto does it to...
Back to top Go down
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:27 am

By The way i made A bank in the village Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Checkitoutgames
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Sitharol wrote:
Sypto does it to...
Shhh don't tell them Sith!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server World Project!   Server World Project! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server World Project!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next