Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Empty
PostSubject: ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator   ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 am

Ingame name: Connorskateboard

Some information about you: 16. Male. Love sports. Talkative. And SKATEBOARDING!

Why do you want to get promoted: Because I said so! (Just Kiddin'). Well.. 1st of all, using /Hide will make my job funner, easier, and the griefers would have no clue I was even there. Also.. Instead of just kicking them and later they come back, I could just slam the ban hammer right in there faces. Also, when I see that some one has dedication, nice-ness, doesn't grief, and is a great builder, I could promote him from Guest to Member (Of course talking to the SMods + Sypto 1st!)

What can you offer the server when you get promoted: I can offer many N' many hours (Recentley broke 161.3). Loyalty, I will lead the guests to freebuild, I will help with problems, and I will be suuuuppppeerrrr friendly! I will kill griefers, I will put cussers on shutmouth (mute XD). Last but not least... I got nothing XD.

What is your Minecraft experience: The 1st time I joined your server, basically. Oh yeah, I remember when I_ChoPPerZ_I was like the 1st person I met and he helped me build my house! XD (A lil' off subject). But my experience is the 9,679.3 minutes I've spent on Sypto's server. Very Happy

Are you bored: Very. scratch

Well Bye Guys/Gals!

Sincerely,
ConnorSkateboard
Back to top Go down
MyNameIsAlan

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator   ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 am

So yeah, I may not be a SMod anymore, but I definitely approve of Connor's application and support him for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator   ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 am

Commie! What's up, you should get on later when I'm done with my homework! Btw I don't have WoM XD But still think about it!

Commie is missed D:

Sincerely,
Connor.
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator   ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am

Vote up! +1!
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Connor your have grown   ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 am

I accept application

I think your deserve it...you have become less annoying and have really gotten a hold of things. I think your finally ready!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator   ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 am

^^ Thanks, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator   ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ConnorSkateboard's application for the the rank of Operator
Page 1 of 1