Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My application for SMod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

My application for SMod Empty
PostSubject: My application for SMod   My application for SMod Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 am

Ingame name: I ChoPPerZ I

Some infomation about you:

I am 17 years of age, I live on the far north east side of England. I like to spend my spare time playing on minecraft or the Xbox360. I am half Italian and I like to spend some time in Sicily during the summer holidays. As you know I have 3 sisters. I also have a German Shepherd Alsatian.

Why you want to get promoted?:

I am writing this application because I know I can make a difference to this server. I think I can make the server thrive from my promotion as I am an active member. I also like to listen to different opinions or ideas from other people and take them into account. I think I am ready for the challenge that awaits.

What you can offer the server when you get promoted?:

I can offer the server my maximum dedication. This means I can be allocating more useful time to the server by spending less time on less important things. I offer the server my administration, which is now a strong point in my ability and has been rapidly growing since I began running the backup server. I will put the new commands into good use and use them if necessary.

I apply for the rank of Server Moderator. Because this is the rank that requires a considerable amount of responsibility and dedication to the server and its safety. I feel I could take on that roll considering the server needs a responsible SMod.

What is your Minecraft experience?:

I have a fair amount of experience in minecraft. I play a bit of beta every so often, where I like to make secret shelters and PvP. I have been with this server for two months now. And have a considerable amount of experience in moderation

Thank you for considering me for the position

Sincerely,

Chopperz
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
XephonZ

PostSubject: Re: My application for SMod   My application for SMod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:31 am

sicily is a beautiful place
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: My application for SMod   My application for SMod Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Yeah, I haven't been there this year but so far, they haven't had rain for 5 months affraid
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application for SMod   My application for SMod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application for SMod
Page 1 of 1