Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crater_Maker's Application for Operator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker's Application for Operator Empty
PostSubject: Crater_Maker's Application for Operator   Crater_Maker's Application for Operator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Ingame name:Crater_Maker

Some infomation about you: I am a 16 year old girl from Texas. I love to cheer, play softball and volleyball, and Minecraft. I have been recently studying to pursue my degree in Forensic Science. I like to be social and nice, but piss me off and you'll find a side of me that you wish you never found.

Why you want to get promoted?: I want to be promoted because I want to stop the griefers from harming this server. I will be able to permanently get rid off griefers and stop them from ever coming back. I will also have the ability to hide and moderate easier; griefers will be unaware of my exsistence.

What you can offer the server when you get promoted?: I can offer my full-fledged loyalty to the world of Unknown Minecrafters. I will stop the annoyance of griefers, the words of the ragers, and the un-loyalty of bad members.

What is your Minecraft experience?: My Minecraft experience is about two months. I have been on this server since the I found out about Classic, and have loved it since. I play Beta on occassion, and have a server(Still working out the laggyness). I hope to see this server flourish, and never hope to see the end.

Sincerely,

Crater_Maker/Amber
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Meh...   Crater_Maker's Application for Operator Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm

I approve!
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Operator   Crater_Maker's Application for Operator Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:31 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Operator   Crater_Maker's Application for Operator Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm

i vote even though it doesn't matter xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Operator   Crater_Maker's Application for Operator Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 am

CaLiKiD415209 wrote:
I vote even though it doesn't matter xD

Every vote counts! ;D

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crater_Maker's Application for Operator   Crater_Maker's Application for Operator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crater_Maker's Application for Operator
Page 1 of 1