Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yourface43

yourface43

Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter - Empty
PostSubject: Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter -   Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter - Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Just doing the new year checkup, although I'm 30 days late (haha). Before I type in 'Unknown Minecrafters' into google and click on this very special forum site I always close my eyes. I'm always hoping to see at least another post on here that a fellow Unknown Minecrafter has left while they journey along through their lives. Part of me however, gets goosebumps at the thought of seeing a post from the man who started it all.

You know, I take great pride in being an Unknown Minecrafter, we may not have been the biggest or the flashiest. But here we are. it's January 31st, 2019 and our legacy is still the second link in a quick 'Unknown Minecrafters' google search. We were not known to everyone, but we were known to ourselves as the tightest community, and good friends. I know it's the nostalgia but every time I come on here I always get that feeling that there's no server out there that'll beat this. My multiplayer Minecraft experience has, and always will have peaked in 2011. In a quirky Minecraft classic freebuild server.

And again, like every year, I think of what if. What if the #1 server owner who's held that title for 8 solid years had some nostalgia, and typed in a quick 'Unknown Minecrafters' search too. To that I have to say: Sypto, if you're reading this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter - Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter -   Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter - Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 12:32 pm

Think no more! ACT!
Back to top Go down

Always thinking what if - The Unknown Minecrafter -
Page 1 of 1