Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still browsing this proud piece of history!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

Still browsing this proud piece of history! Empty
PostSubject: Still browsing this proud piece of history!   Still browsing this proud piece of history! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 2:41 am

I may have not browsed this place for a couple of years, but hell I miss you folks. Now coming up to 25 years of age, I still have that longing to get back in contact with you all.

Some of you broke contact with me over the years because I did some things that were wrong. I drove friends away. I'm sorry. This served well as a life lesson and it goes to show to not take things or people for granted

I'm still seeing active accounts on occasion here so people are probably doing the same as me!

I've just been thinking; all thanks to the advancement of technology one could actually host a small classic server off of their phone, now imagine that ????

Keep in touch folks, I'm on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/tcchop
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
yourface43

yourface43

Still browsing this proud piece of history! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still browsing this proud piece of history!   Still browsing this proud piece of history! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Not a year goes by when I don't check this place at least a few times for any old friends.

Added you on steam, maybe we can play a game or two, or just have a chat alien
Back to top Go down

Still browsing this proud piece of history!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: General Talk-
Jump to: