Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who am I really?

Go down 
+2
rtwire
Crater_Maker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Recently, I revealed to Alex that I am not who I put myself out to be. I am no 17 year old softball/volleyball girl how is also a cheerleader. I am far from that. If only the hands of time were able to turn backwards, but yet, they cannot. In a long, winded way, this is purely to say I wish I had revealed myself as who I really am instead of as "Amber."

Let's start out with my name. I am Cameron Alexander. You may call me either Cameron, Cam, or in rare cases Alex. If you indeed cannot call me by those names due to my screen name being burned into your memory banks, you may call me that; I would rather prefer you don't call me Crater.

I am actually only two years younger than what I made "Amber" out to be. I live in a tiny town somewhat east of Austin, Texas. I've lived there my entire life, and once I am able to live on my own after college, will leave with up most satisfaction. Expected to be somewhere in the top ten of my class as of now, my parents and peers expect for me to succeed in life. Although I do agree that I may be in the top ten of my class, I do not know how my future may come out to be (like anyone does).

Currently, Minecraft has lost much of its touch on me. It is just no longer as entertaining as it used to be. Maybe if I were to ever join a server or actually take time to learn any or all of its many combinations of redstone and design, it might be enjoyable again. But yet, due to loss in interest of Minecraft, I have since moved on to different games. I dabble around games hosted by the company Nexon. One I am currently entwined in is Mabinogi. If any of you are to ever decide to look into the game and play it, you can add either of my two main characters: Meadowmouse2 or Meadowmouse.

All and all, it was an outstanding time back in the days of UMC, but sadly, like all good things, they often have to end. Most likely, Sypto has moved on to bigger and better things. But yet, he could still be around, waiting for the perfect time to reveal himself and bring all us back together. But until then, it will likely stay just a dream of ever once again joining UMC.

If you ever feel like contacting me in any way, shape, or form, you can simply reply to this thread, leave a message, or contact me on Skype. If you are to choose the latter, you can add me at ZxEagleEyexZ.

Yuhp, this is who I am,
Cam
Back to top Go down
rtwire

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 am

Well nice to hear from you crater, idk if you would even remember me, but I remember all you guys D:
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:36 am

I would not really say I've moved to bigger things in life d: If people want me to, I can look and see if I can find the old server backup and set it all up again. See how things turn out? (:
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: What... He's... He actually...    Who am I really? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:43 pm

(Inserts link about Sypto's picture: http://blameitonthesilence.tumblr.com/post/7922541665/)

Besides my tendency to fangirl over the simplest of things, back to the point at hand. Seeing as how most, if not all, of the original crew of UMC are seemingly unaware of the return of you, Timm, it would take some time getting to everyone seeing as they are in different places and time zones. Although, most have centered themselves around two main servers: Terracrafters and Rise MC. Sadly, most anyone who was not high up on the chain of UMC command have not been seen by my eyes in the years of UMC's unexpected closure. Jacob left, from what I heard, after not being accommodated to his wants for a higher position on Alex's server. Connor has no access to a computer that can run Minecraft (most likely you knew this from skimming the posts). Rey is usually on Alex's TeamSpeak server, and who I have not conversed in detail since who knows when. Omniblast, and I assume Slamakans, are on Rise MC from what little research I did into the server, aswell as 108.

Saying you have not moved on to bigger things in life is differential in my mind. Every day is something big, no matter what happens (purely a side note). The re-opening of UMC is a topic I have thought about since its closure. Would it really bring us back together? Would we look back at the days when we used to build cube houses and water fountains and laugh? Or would we be longing for the days back when the most enjoyment we got out of our days was spending time with each other?  Who  knows, as people change and their feelings towards parts of their past, it's a complete toss-up on whether anyone would be completely ecstatic about UMC again. For me, I would most likely look at all the things I built back then. All those water fountains I made for no particular reason. The things we had to compromise for not having the advanced blocks we have now. It's all so funny now that I look back at it. But really, the reunion of UMC will only happen if more than I or you know of it.

TL;DR: Fangirling over Sypto, everyone is everywhere, will UMC bring us back together?

Sincerely,
      Cam

Last edited by Crater_Maker on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Silly me, tinyurl doesn't last for very long.)
Back to top Go down
rtwire

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Terracrafters use to hold all of them but the owner and co-owner split some left to one server and others stayed. I went to RiseMc because it made me feel at home and the creative side of the server rivals the one we had on UMC quite well and should be even more like that soon with more organization. All my personal ideals in what I find a good server. I hope you can find a home crater, your welcome to join RiseMc.

~rtwire

Ps. I wouldn't mind if sypto you sett up old server or what, but I remember the old days and its great Surprised
But I feel its been too long to revive the dead cat. It was great while it lived no use trying to bring it back to life we lost our chance. But we are given a new chance to build new memorys with or without our old friends, and along the way make new ones. By this note I am for leaving UMC for good, cya guys later I wish well upon your future endeavors. I will keep you all in the back of my mind and not forget any of you.

Last edited by rtwire on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Darn my miss spellings)
Back to top Go down
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:08 pm

I have a computer now guys. Doing well and just checking in on this site. Peace.
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:23 am

Crater_Maker wrote:
(Inserts link about Sypto's picture: http://blameitonthesilence.tumblr.com/post/7922541665/)

Besides my tendency to fangirl over the simplest of things, back to the point at hand. Seeing as how most, if not all, of the original crew of UMC are seemingly unaware of the return of you, Timm, it would take some time getting to everyone seeing as they are in different places and time zones. Although, most have centered themselves around two main servers: Terracrafters and Rise MC. Sadly, most anyone who was not high up on the chain of UMC command have not been seen by my eyes in the years of UMC's unexpected closure. Jacob left, from what I heard, after not being accommodated to his wants for a higher position on Alex's server. Connor has no access to a computer that can run Minecraft (most likely you knew this from skimming the posts). Rey is usually on Alex's TeamSpeak server, and who I have not conversed in detail since who knows when. Omniblast, and I assume Slamakans, are on Rise MC from what little research I did into the server, aswell as 108.

Saying you have not moved on to bigger things in life is differential in my mind. Every day is something big, no matter what happens (purely a side note). The re-opening of UMC is a topic I have thought about since its closure. Would it really bring us back together? Would we look back at the days when we used to build cube houses and water fountains and laugh? Or would we be longing for the days back when the most enjoyment we got out of our days was spending time with each other?  Who  knows, as people change and their feelings towards parts of their past, it's a complete toss-up on whether anyone would be completely ecstatic about UMC again. For me, I would most likely look at all the things I built back then. All those water fountains I made for no particular reason. The things we had to compromise for not having the advanced blocks we have now. It's all so funny now that I look back at it. But really, the reunion of UMC will only happen if more than I or you know of it.

TL;DR: Fangirling over Sypto, everyone is everywhere, will UMC bring us back together?

Sincerely,
      Cam
I've just been hangin low on Rise with RT XD I'm still here
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:31 am

On another note, with what Crater said I feel that UMC could bring us together, I'm not sure if there's still tensions between people after we all separated. I for one only left due to how busy I was however I find myself having allot of free time so I'm just hanging on Rise for now. Too be honest I feel that if we were gonna have UMC back up we need to resolve allot of things. I'm pretty sure only the Hierarchy knows this website is still up and there's probably no hope of getting any of the others back unless they find this website themselves or if we know them by other means. I mean back then we were all together and everyday was like an adventure, I have no idea if things will go back to how they were considering the time apart we've had but hey! There's a chance! rabbit 

~Face
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:04 pm

I would really like to see UMC get back on its feet, it was the place where I learned to play minecraft and will always be my first home.

It would be great to get an initiative going for the server at any time Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk
yourface43

yourface43

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Yeah really, Sypto my man if you're reading this and if you have the time throw up the server for a bit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who am I really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who am I really?   Who am I really? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: General Talk-
Jump to: