Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats happened?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNameIsAlan

Whats happened? Empty
PostSubject: Whats happened?   Whats happened? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Guys what is happening with this server? No one talks on forums, the classic server is always down, what else?
I think I can safely say this is the end of the server.
Back to top Go down
MyNameIsAlan

Whats happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happened?   Whats happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:38 am

It's true isn't it? People don't even talk.... sigh this is all very depressing.
Back to top Go down
cjpizza

Whats happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happened?   Whats happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:58 am

i guess there isnt alot to talk about on the forums
Back to top Go down

Whats happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happened?   Whats happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:11 pm

I guess so.. they moved to beta! :/ I don't even have beta..
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

Whats happened? Empty
PostSubject: Well...   Whats happened? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:34 pm

I dont think anyone knows whats really going on. I knos Sypto is trying to get his beta server going but other than that I am not sure. The server is on at times, but sypto is shutting it down when he goes to be. I know this cause I been in it a couple of times. I know some of us are playing beta but even then no one really has a set server. I know rtwire, check, crater have one going but its the same. I dont think the server is dieing its just everyone has stuff to do. Many of you all have school others have work and we all live in different time zones. I think the server will be up and running soon, just give sypto sometime. I am sure he will surprise us with something big. Have faith in the guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats happened?   Whats happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats happened?
Page 1 of 1