Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!

Go down 
+5
Sypto
zxmantisxz
rtwire
yourface43
Sitharol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What if we start a pay pal account, donate a monthly amount, cover the charges for a beta server.
yes, but i cant donate
WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Poll_left50%WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Poll_right
 50% [ 4 ]
[hr] yes, I would donate monthy
WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Poll_left50%WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Poll_right
 50% [ 4 ]
[hr]no
WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Poll_left0%WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
yourface43

yourface43

WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:56 am

not necessarily i just got back from Florida on vacation and to be quite honest the people there were total assholes Sad
Back to top Go down
Crater_Maker

Crater_Maker

PostSubject: I'm surrounded by boys...   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Well, well, well... I can this forum has changed in the last, week (?) that I haven't looked. I can see some of you are at each others' throats, specifically Jacob and Alex (Yes, I will be using your names).

As a pre-note: I was NOT around to observe the said things that occured on Alex's server, this is purely based on inference.

First, I'll start with Jacob. You say that what happened on Alex's server is "old news", yet you still complain about it. And then, you try to apologize, but you stick yourself into another problem, as seen here.

"and im free to express my opinion as much as i want to and yes in my opinion your not such a great leader and you get very bossy if you got a problem then deal with it bro dont just bitch on about it like the owner cause your not anymore"

Yes, it is your opinion, but yet, you could have handled this much, MUCH, more maturely. And second, I think I remember Alex did kick you from the server (Not truely sure, correct me if I'm wrong), so he DID take action on a problem, which in this case was you.

Finally, from my personal experience, I never quite found you that "mature", I guess I could say that. You always seemed, abit childish, and often I remember you somewhat drunk or tipsy. Obliviously you'll only read the parts you want to, but meh, I can deal with it.

Now, Alex, Alex, Alex. We had some random times back in the day. Obviously, you did have your bad moments, and everyone does, now let's look into it.

From my times, here on the UMC, I remember Alex as more of a "fatherly figure". Not a spitting image of a father, but that kind of sense. When I joined your beta server for the hour and half (Give or take), I don't think you were on. Obviously, since you're in a different time zone, I wouldn't have expected you to be on. But from the days of UMC, I do remember that you could be bossy, but it was because you were trying to accomplish something. If a, say a, "Griefer", came along, you would give them a stern warning or so, and eventually kick or ban them. Sometimes, you had moments, where you did go a little over the edge. But yet, I can forgive minor infractions such as those. Simply put, I looked up to you.

In conclusion, I would, all based on prior knowledge, side with Alex on the issue of the type of server we have, and with the issue of Jacob. I'm probably being seen as throwing Jacob under the bus, but hey, it's a game, let's not act like boys and talk trash about people.

Sincerely,
Amber
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 am

Well to be honest i really dont care as much i've been called worse Very Happy but the matter at hand is chopz wants it his way and sitharol wants it his way now i chose sitharol because his diea seems better but to be honest i just wanna be on the UMC classic and not endlessly argue and get into fights with people i like so i propose this: if you want it your way you can leave and make it happen and not have us choose sides or you can stay and not mention it around because we all wanna have fun right? so i suggest chopz: you have a great server man if you want it like that go make one and have it like that sith: i know your good at giving orders and being a leader (a brutal one) that's great and if you want the server like that go make one like that im choosing to just stick with good ole UMC now i know i can be childish and be a douche i've had some stupid stuff happen in my life and just to comment on craters post yes i did drink alot but i was 16 and yes i have a habit of holding grudges but cant we just stick with one server and not have me go crazy about who to choose and im assuming im going to get alot of hate mail on this because ik you guys will wanna chew me out in some way or form about how i typed this and what im saying so im going just ignore it all because im trying to help and be nice so keep that hateful stuff in pm's or your mind i really hope this helped in anyway

Best Regards
Yourface43 drunken
Back to top Go down
PsychoRobot

PsychoRobot

PostSubject: Ooh   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:55 am

This would make a great short story.
Back to top Go down
Sypto
Admin
Sypto

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Lets not turn this into a flame war topic!
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: CRATER!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 am

You hould come on Chopper's server
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 pm

IP?
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I SAID CRATER!.....
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 am

mmk....no need to fuss about it im getting lonely over here D:
Back to top Go down
ConnorSkateboard

ConnorSkateboard

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:55 am

Wow, y'all are tripping. Y'all should all be friends here. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!   WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT IF.....HEAR ME OUT!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2