Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are We Being Watched/Monitored?

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think so to?
Yes
Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Poll_left88%Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Poll_right
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Poll_left12%Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Poll_right
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Empty
PostSubject: Are We Being Watched/Monitored?   Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:07 pm

i beleive somebody else said this before, but i think we are being monitored. everytime i'm on the forums there are 1-4 guest on. I don't know if it's sombody we know not signed in or something but they seem to be watching. Neutral anyways, what do you guys/girls think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Hmmm,    Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 pm

You copy cat!
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Watched/Monitored?   Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 pm

grrr! u didn't post about it! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: uhhh,    Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 pm

yes I did...check out craters posts on Choppers nemasis...

Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Cough...lol   Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Sitharol wrote:
I think the forum is being monitored. I dont know if its just me or what but everything I come on here. There are always 3 guests that are at the site. Either its someone that we know that is trying to get info on us, or there is someone else trying to get info on us. I know this might not be anything but I have always wondered why guests would come on here. The only way someone would know is the server and the auto message that comes on.
Back to top Go down
I ChoPPerZ I

I ChoPPerZ I

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Watched/Monitored?   Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm

I have noticed this too! idk, but its strange, maybe I would suggest making a section for the forum for staff+/vet+
Back to top Go down
http://terracrafters.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Watched/Monitored?   Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 am

It could be that our members are getting on but not signing in.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Watched/Monitored?   Are We Being Watched/Monitored? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We Being Watched/Monitored?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: Announcements-
Jump to: