Unknown Mine Crafters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Mine Crafters

Is 2020 the start of a new era for UMC?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am disappointed....

Go down 
+2
CaLiKiD415209
Sitharol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitharol

Sitharol

I am disappointed.... Empty
PostSubject: I am disappointed....   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 am

Its being about a month or so since we started the server project and we have only gotten responses from a few people. I have gotten comments like its dull or I would never build there. Its kinda hard to see the project threw when only three people are working on it. We did this in order to get peoples attention and so one. Maybe later we can make this the lobby. I know I am venting but this is as good of time as any. I know I was absent for a while and the project reminded the same. I came on today and with the help of calikid we manged to finish the pub/inn I places the black smith and I am moving on from there. I you all may know I am not good with the inside aspect of a building, but this is why with your help we can make this world better.

On a sadder note, I know that many are making there own servers...I understand that you all need beta servers, but to make your own fcraft servers feels like sorta of a disloyalty. I started in this server and god only knows when I will stop coming, but this is where I build and I am proud of it. If I would ever feel that I didnt like the server or that I was getting bored, I would resign my postion and let those following step up to the plate. This leads me to once again address the numbers issues, I am starting to see less and less higher ranks. Honestly I dont even know who is what anymore... I know many of you have school or other issues, but it would be nice to know what you doing or atleast let us know when you would be coming back if any.

I dont know I feel as if for some reason I am betrayed by many. Its just that I feel some players say one thing when they really feel another. It would be better if we would all just let it all out and let our true feelings out. I really dont want this server to die. What I mean by this is that, the server might be online and Sypto might give it life by alone us to share his server. But the server is lifeless when there is no one building or interacting with the guest. It sucks for me cause all this issues have really shew my way of seeing guest. Instead of seeing a potential vet, trusted, or op...I think to myself how long are they gonna log on until they dont come anymore cause they realize its a lonly world.

I know some of this might not make sense or that my words my be offensive to others. I in no way want to offend anyone, this are just observations. I wonder that if the new fcraft update would bring life back to the server. I just really want to see this world for what it once was full of life and full of players. I dont know it was before or how long the server had being up since i first got here but one thing is that I wont stop logging on despite what happens...

Many you all receive many blessings, and for all those that are attending school the best of luck and for all those going threw hard times, my prayers are with you all...may god or any higher power you believe in may bless you.
Back to top Go down
CaLiKiD415209

CaLiKiD415209

PostSubject: Re: I am disappointed....   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 am

Yeah not many people have been logging on at all lately. meand sith were building in the server project world for a bout an hour with only one guest joining and leaving. its been really quiet lately. stick with the server, dont let it die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CaLiKiD415209
CheckitoutGaming

CheckitoutGaming

PostSubject: Re: I am disappointed....   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 am

Well i said i wasn't going to play minecraft for a while im pretty bummed out about my mother dieing
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/Checkitoutgames
ChoP

PostSubject: I will be on   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm sorry, sith is right. I promise from now I will be online much most of the time now, I feel really bad not being on a few days. I hope we get our members back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am disappointed....   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:05 pm

i would help but i cant until im promoted so if you want help you know im on all the time
P.S.blech
Back to top Go down
yourface43

yourface43

PostSubject: Re: I am disappointed....   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 pm

i feel like this is my fault i was trying to download hamachi for the beta serve to see and then got caught up in school work.... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sitharol

Sitharol

PostSubject: Its understandable...   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:12 am

I know many people have work and family or other issues to take care of. I might have over reacted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am disappointed....   I am disappointed.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am disappointed....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unknown Mine Crafters :: The Server :: Announcements-
Jump to: